December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas! Recap in Picture Form.

The past few days have been filled with holiday luxuries. During this time of year, the things that do not have a material value are most important. Some of my Christmas experiences were expensive, some were low cost, some were free but all were luxurious.

Christmas Eve was spent attending church services, feasting, celebrating my Uncle's Bday, and taking an impromptu walk around town before settling down for a long winter's nap.

Christmas morning, my family and I opened gifts, traveled to my grandparents house and enjoyed a variety of holiday activities. Below is a recap in pictures.

Charlie Brown let us borrow his tree

Christmas Eve cooking


Christmas Eve walk around town

Cousins, wearing matching jackets and showing fear

Christmas morning aftermath.
(the luggage set is mine. I'm going places people)


Christmas cooks.

Christmas table at Gma's


Family gingerbread house competition

I took home 2nd place

I think I got dark chocolate from everyone this year.
(I'm totally ok with this)


Merry Christmas from Low Cost Luxury!
















No comments:

Post a Comment