December 5, 2010

Samples, SWAG, and Shopping Saturday

Yesterday, I enjoyed a plethora of low cost luxuries. Here is the recap in pics:

It began with a trip to Orlando with Biff and her family for the annual SoHo Expo, a health convention extravaganza. I went last year, and let me tell you, it was awesome. Basically, we spent three hours walking around The Gaylord Palms hotel sampling healthy snacks and supplements.

Biff and I experiencing Christmas, Gaylord Palms Poinsettia style

 WOW Bakery booth. My faves: Chocolate Peppermint Brownies (!!) and Pumpkin Cookies (!!!!)

I'm pretty sure those cookies were the highlight of the SoHo experience. Wait, this was the highlight of the SoHo experience. 
SWAG! Free samples galore. Love.

Pumpkin Bread! It's like their goal was to make all of my dreams come true.

After getting our SWAG on, we galloped around IKEA, aka the place that will furnish my future studio apartment in a big city (I dream big). 
clearance at IKEA
I bought nothing here, which was hard because: inexpensive + European = a match made in heaven. I practiced self-control. It's good for me. 

We then skipped over a store that was new to me- Nordstrom Rack. I purchased a belt for $4.
hearts

The day ended with late lunch at Chang's because sometimes you need some Asian in your life. Biff and I split the gluten free lettuce wraps and brown rice. Loved it but did not photograph it. 

A day full of friends, food, and enjoyment, in other words the best way to spend a low cost luxury Saturday.











No comments:

Post a Comment