December 17, 2010

Tis the Season for Free Music

Due to a 24 hr flu that lasted about 72 hours, I have been spending the past few days doing nothing. When I wasn't eating saltines or sleeping, I was laying in my bed surfing the Internet. As I was surfing, I wanted to cheer myself up, so what did I think of? CHRISTMAS! Always works.

When I think of Christmas, I think of the wonderful music that comes with it. As I as surfing around, I thought of some great FREE ways to listen to Christmas music.

~Itunes- features a Holiday single of the week! You can find this in the middle of the page, by the typical free single of the week. Also, scroll down to the bottom to find previous weeks' singles.

~Pandora~ the customizable online radio station features tons of Christmas music. My favorite is the Michael Buble Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow station.

~Radio Stations~ A lot of radio stations offer all Christmas music all the time throughout the holiday season. If you live in the central Florida area, tune into Magic 107.7

There you go. Free Christmas music. Low Cost Luxury at it's finest.

I'm off to gather the biff and the fam for a night at Disney, more to come on that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment