December 19, 2010

Outlets + Outback

Friday afternoon, I traveled with my family and Biff to Orlando for a Christmasy adventure. Every year, the fam makes the annual trip to Disney to look at the amazing decorations in all of the Disney Resorts.

First stop on the adventure was one of my favorite destinations- The Prime Outlets! I've been to all of the outlet malls in Orlando and this one is by far my favorite.

This is mainly because they have a giant Fashion Heaven! And because this one is in the outlet mall, the clearance section is supersized! Love. That.
dreams. come. true.
Biff is not a huge fan of Fashion Heaven, it overwhelms her to the max. Despite this, she persevered because she knows how much it means to me. She's a keeper folks. 

Biff also wrote about this experience on her bloggity. Check it. 


After shopping, we had to take a picture by the most ironic thing we could find. 
A reindeer I suppose
A moose holding cheeseburgers. Biff is allergic to bread and I am allergic to cheese. (irony)

I only spent about $15 at Fashion Heaven. The favorite purchases are these bracelets. Only $1.50 each!
Love
After shoppingfest we trotted over to Outback for dinner and to celebrate my brother's b-dizzle. I ordered a kid's meal. 

*Tip: order off the kid's menu at Outback. The portions are perfect and the meal is cheaper! 
Grilled Chicken off the Barbie + Sweet Potato
It says on the menu that kid's meals are for children 10 and under. You can talk your way out of that. My grandma has been known to frequently order the Joey Sirloin. 

The rest of the night was spent bopping around Disney. More on that in the next post!





No comments:

Post a Comment